MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer)
Direct hierarchy: Return Program Manager and Field Coordinator Baidoa
Location:Baidoa, Bay Region
I. Main Objectives
The M&E Officer is supporting the definition and the operation of a Program M&E System at field level and is supporting the preparation and the conduction of Need Assessments.
A. Way Station Project (UNHCR/WFP)
- Support the WS manager in preparing the monthly reports for WFP using the official template
- Provide to the Program Manager monthly figure on arrival and assistance
B. Follow-up on Returnees and reintegration activities
- Support Program Manager in defining the follow-up system
- Support the follow-up of the returnees at their VoO
- Support in M&E task for reintegration activities
C. Information management and reporting
- Support the Program Manager in data analysis and need analysis.
- Support the sharing of information among other Intersos Programs active in Baidoa.
- Present a monthly report using the official template
- Support in collecting information related to the context of the Villages of Origins.
- Link up with Clusters to gather information on Baidoa (assessment, figures, maps).
D. Need Assessment and Gaps analysis
- Support the Program Manager in the preparation of Assessment Tools
- Support the staff in the application of the tools
- Enter the data collected
- Support the Program Manager in analyzing the tools
Support in any other tasks requested by the Field Coordinator or Program Return Manager related to ongoing Programs on Baidoa or identification of new proposals.
How to Apply
- Posted by: admin
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
308 total views, 1 today