Clerk of Works
Request for Clerk of Works
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Somalia is an International Non-Governmental Organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia. ADRA is seeking the services of a professionally qualified and experienced Clerk of Works to be based in Middle Shabelle region of Somalia.
Scope of Work
a) Supervision of the construction of a school in Adale Middle Shabelle region.
Qualifications and skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, Building and Construction or other comparable qualifications;
Demonstrated excellent command of spoken and written English. Fluency in Somali language.
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the construction industry or supervising construction projects in the development sector;
· A Diploma from a recognized institution with over 8 years’ experience will be considered
· Demonstrated experience with INGO or LNGO projects;
· Ability to work in challenging environment; and
· Specific work experience in Somalia essential.
· Demonstrated experience (minimum 5 years) experience in drawing of BOQs and technical designs and documentation related to construction and education infrastructure projects; and
· Ability to use engineering software’s such as AutoCAD and others
The successful candidate will be fully based in Mogadishu Somalia for the full duration of the assignment.
How to ApplyIf you meet the above requirements, please send your application and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com not later than 8th September 2016. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Posted by: admin
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
327 total views, 1 today